Thursday 2 March 2017

SOULMATE FOREVER

My mother is the bone of my spine , keeping me straight and true . She is my blood , making sure it runs rich and strong . She is the beating of my heart . I cannot now imagine a life without her . 



21.11.15....In this day , I was in a hostel because I have to finish my big exam which is SPM. She came at my hostel and she wants to surprise me on my special day.She was trying to make me happy and you know what..???
...SHE MANAGED TO MAKE ME HAPPY ....

During Hari Raya Aidilfiri celebration last year, for the first time, my mom did not prepare for the baju raya and I was like shocked plus resigned.Its going to spoil my mood along the day . But, on that day, in the morning, she knock my door and wake me up. When I opened my eyes, I really shocked and shouted calling my mom. It is because I saw a pair of a beautiful Baju Kurung and the best thing is , when i opened my door, my mom already waiting for me with the same Baju Kurung...
I LOVE MY MOM SO MUCHH,,,!!!!!!!



This picture will told you that I have received an award for my achievement during semester 1 as a matriculation student. I have got 4.0 PNGK and the moment when I tell my mom is going to be the special moment in my life. Whenever I call my mom and she picked up, I don't know what to say and I guess that she realised and she know my result based on my behaviour. Thus she said, "congratulate my dear,you did it well and you make me proud to be yours ".....my tears is going to fall and there is one word that I say to her.."I LOVE YOU, MOM.." 










10 comments:

Favourite Website

      5 FAVOURITE WEBSITE THAT I ALWAYS VISIT.... 1.  http://umairzulkefli.blogspot.my/ 2.   http://temetemerity.blogspot.my/ 3.  h...